Exhibitions: Incomplete History Photography
View larger image
- Dedication of Monument, on Bull Run Battle-field.
- The "Shebang" or Quarters Sanitary Commission, Brandy Station.
- Residence of Quartermaster Third Army Corps.
- Headquarters Christian Commission, in the Field.
- Field Hospital, Second Army Corps, Brandy Station.
- Headquarters Guard on the Army of the Potomac.
- Headquarters New York Herald in the Field.
- Camp Architecture.
- Pontoon Boat.
- Battery A, Fourth U.S. Artillery, Robertson's Brigade.
- Headquarters of the Army of the Potomac, Brandy Station.
- Commissary Department, Headquarters Army of the Potomac.
- U.S. Military Telegraph Construction Corps.
- Breaking Camp.
- Wagon Park
- Jericho Mills, on the North Anna.
- Chesterfield Bridge, across the North Anna.
- Quarles' Mills, on the North Anna.
- Charles City Court-House, Virginia.
- Pontoon Bridge, across the James.
- Army Repair Shop.
- Aiken House, on Weldon Railroad, Virginia.
- Medical Supply Boat Plauter, on the Appomattox.
- U.D. Military Telegraph Battery Wagon.
- Poplar Grove Church, built the the 50th N. Y. V. Engineers.
- Mortal Dictator.
- A Fancy Group-scene in front of Petersburg.
- Army Forge Scene.
- Three First Traverses, Fort Fisher, N.C.
- The Pulpit, Fort Fisher, N.C.
- Johnson's Mill, near Petersburg.
- View of Gas Works, Petersburg, showing effects of bombardment.
- View on the Appomattox , near Campbell's Bridge.
- Quarters of Men in Fort Sedgwick, generally known as Fort Hell.
- View of the Interior of Fort Steadman.
- Blanford Church, Petersburg.
- Interior view of Confederate Works at Gracie's Salient.
- Dutch Gap Canal, James River.
- Ruins of Richmond and Petersburg Railroad, across the James.
- Libby Prison, Richmond.
- Old Capitol Prison, Washington.
- Ruins of Arsenal, Richmond.
- View on Canal, near Haxall & Crenshaw's Mill, Richmond.
- Ruins on Gaines' Mill, Virginia.
- Mechanicsville, Virginia.
- Extreme Line of Confederate Works, Cold Harbor.
- Appomattox Station, Virginia.
- High Bridge, across the Appomattox.
- McLean's House, where Grant and Lee signed the Capitulation.
This object is a member of the following groups (click any group name to view all objects in that group):Exhibitions: Incomplete History Photography
Periods and Styles: MLC Portfolio: Civil War
Themes: MLC Portfolio: Images and the Media
This object was included in the following exhibitions:Photographers Among Us, Addison Gallery of American Art, 4/7/2018 - 7/31/2018
An Incomplete History of Photography: 1860s to 1960s, Addison Gallery of American Art, 10/16/2020 - 2/21/2021
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Exhibitions: Incomplete History Photography"